How to deal with angry birds?
Robert Blake
2014-02-10 14:46:05 UTC
I see that you americans have some angry birds on your hands.

“Operation Angry Birds”

And when you welcome some 11 million mexicans and latinos as your newest
citizens, cockfighting will become your new national pastime.

I bet you can't wait for ESPN to broadcast these matches. That, and dog
fighting - your other favorite sport.

====================================

70 arrested in NY’s largest cockfighting bust

http://nypost.com/2014/02/10/70-arrested-in-new-yorks-largest-ever-cockfighting-bust/

Authorities made New York’s largest-ever cockfighting bust, seizing
3,000 birds and arresting some 70 people across three counties,
officials said.

Investigators executed “Operation Angry Birds” late Saturday night,
raiding two fights in Brooklyn and Queens where birds were found in tiny
cages with razors attached to them, according to state Attorney General
Eric Schneiderman.

“Cockfighting is a cruel, abusive and barbaric practice that tortures
animals, endangers the health and safety of the public and is known to
facilitate other crimes,” Schneiderman said.

Some 70 attendees were taken into custody following the raid of a major
fight in a basement at 74-26 Jamaica Avenue in Queens. All were let go
except for six men who brought roosters to the show and who were slapped
with animal-fighting charges.

The ring had been holding bimonthly events since May, when
Schneiderman’s Organized Crime Task Force began monitoring the place,
officials said.

Simultaneously, authorities busted an event being held in the basement
of a pet shop at 71 Central Ave. in Brooklyn. Jeremias Nieves, 74, was
arrested and hit with animal-fighting charges.

The task force was aided by State Police, the Department of Homeland
Security and the ASPCA, which confiscated a total of 115 birds at the
two sites, officials said.

Spectators would pay an admission fee to get into thee events, where the
roosters would fight to the death and individual wagers could be as high
as $10,000.

The rings had strict security measures in place, such as personnel who
would frisk attendees.

Investigators on Sunday also raided a 90-acre farm in upstate
Plattekill, where the ASPCA recovered more than 3,000 birds. Farm
manager Manuel Cruz, 60, and a worker, Jesus Cruz, 37, were arrested.

“Cockfighting is one of the most brutal things a human can do to another
animal,” said ASPCA President Matthew Bershadker. “When you fight
roosters it’s only for two reasons: sadism and greed.”
Oren
2014-02-11 03:56:06 UTC
Post by Robert Blake
I see that you americans have some angry birds on your hands.
Hey Home Guy; using Netscape Navigator, Mozilla 4.79 [en] (Win98; U)

We are glad we saved Canada for the British red coats.

They beat your ass and a rag tag group of Colonialist saved your
country.

How many nyms and accounts do you have under your NNTP server?

Caulking Gun using Forte Agent, is one?
"Your brain is so scary sometimes... it really is."-Jedediah Bila...
Home Guy
2014-02-11 13:54:08 UTC
Post by Oren
We are glad we saved Canada for the British red coats.
They beat your ass and a rag tag group of Colonialist
saved your country.
During the war of 1812, it was the Brits, colonial Canadians, and
Indians that kicked your yankee asses out of Upper Canada. Funny thing
was - we could have taken Detroit if we wanted. We left it for you to
eventually turn into a wasteland.
Post by Oren
How many nyms and accounts do you have under your NNTP server?
One does not "have" an account on the AIOE server.
Post by Oren
Caulking Gun using Forte Agent, is one?
What part of "I only post using Netscape Navigator" do you not
understand?
The Daring Dufas
2014-02-11 15:18:35 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:46:05 -0500, Robert Blake
Post by Robert Blake
I see that you americans have some angry birds on your hands.
Hey Homo Gay; using Netscape Navigator, Mozilla 4.79 [en] (Win98;
U)
We are glad we saved Canada for the British red coats.
They beat your ass and a rag tag group of Colonialist saved your
country.
How many nyms and accounts do you have under your NNTP server?
Caulking Gun using Forte Agent, is one?
Perhaps Homo Gay has a nymshifting fanboy too who's trying to make folks
believe it's Homo Gay who's posting codswallop? ^_^

TDD
The Daring Dufas
2014-02-11 15:15:29 UTC
Post by Robert Blake
I see that you americans have some angry birds on your hands.
“Operation Angry Birds”
And when you welcome some 11 million mexicans and latinos as your
newest citizens, cockfighting will become your new national pastime.
I bet you can't wait for ESPN to broadcast these matches. That, and
dog fighting - your other favorite sport.
====================================
70 arrested in NY’s largest cockfighting bust
I thought this video was an example of a "cock fight"? o_O

TDD
The Daring Dufas
2014-02-11 16:05:02 UTC
Post by The Daring Dufas
Post by Robert Blake
I see that you americans have some angry birds on your hands.
“Operation Angry Birds”
And when you welcome some 11 million mexicans and latinos as your
newest citizens, cockfighting will become your new national
pastime.
I bet you can't wait for ESPN to broadcast these matches. That,
and dog fighting - your other favorite sport.
70 arrested in NY’s largest cockfighting bust
I thought this video was an example of a "cock fight"? o_O
TDD
Oops! I forgot to post the link to the video!

TDD