Obamacare Small Business Goldmine
Home Guy
2014-02-19 00:17:12 UTC
I own a small manufacturing business and we have always provided
health insurance to our employees.
(...)
The ACA is a boon for small business and we, for one, are using
it to grow. There¹s the small business messaging that is missing
from, well, everywhere. Spread the word.
The above can be found here:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/16/1278140/-Obamacare-Small-Business-Goldmine

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024512997

Both times posted by Pamela Rees (@bunnygirl60)

"I have an actual life but also blog for an ardently political
rabbit at http://arlissbunny.wordpress.com. Indiana, USA"

I guess this is her profile:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bunnygirl60/14724356/

So Pamala Rees (bunnygirl60) "owns a small manufacturing business" eh?

Instead of reading about an Obama-care fairy-tale written by a political
hack, why not watch a real, actual company get the bad news about their
new ACA plan?

Notice how the imaginary scenario written by Pamala Rees doesn't mention
anything about how the deductible and co-pays change under the ACA.
This is key - as illustrated below:

=====================

Employees in Pennsylvania Company Learn of Increased Health Costs
Due to Obamacare

10:43 AM, Jan 30, 2014

A local news station brings viewers inside one Pennsylvania company as
the employees there learn about their new health care plans under
Obamacare:

"Look at the numbers," says the reporter of two employees. "Jeff and
Dave used to have a $1,250 deductible. Since Obamacare went into effect,
it's now jumped 60 percent to $2,000. That's nothing compared to Brian,
Kristi, and Judy who have kids. they are going to pay twice that, four
grand." The reporter adds that co-pays are being increased, too.

"I don't know how President Obama thinks he's helping us because we
can't afford this, we can't afford to pay these co-pays, to pay these
deductibles on what we're making," says one of the workers.

Another worker adds, "They call it the affordable health plan. There's
nothing affordable about it. I can't afford it."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/watch-employees-pennsylvania-company-learn-increased-health-costs-due-obamacare_775944.html
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
2014-02-19 05:40:09 UTC
Post by Home Guy
[...]
I must have missed the part where you demonstrated that bunnygirl60
doesn't own a small manufacturing business
=====================
10:43 AM, Jan 30, 2014
http://youtu.be/UuA2_P-m4Sk
Home Guy
2014-02-19 15:09:59 UTC
Post by Malcom "Mal" Reynolds
Post by Home Guy
So Pamala Rees (bunnygirl60) "owns a small manufacturing business" eh?
I must have missed the part where you demonstrated that bunnygirl60
doesn't own a small manufacturing business
"Trust me, if you knew what I have really done in my life,
you would find it shocking - and I would have to kill you"

"I blog from behind the thin veil of a rabbit named Arliss.
Arliss is not imaginary & she disapproves of all of us."

Do those sound like the words of someone who owns a 7-person
manufacturing company?

What does it mean - that she blogs from "behind a thin veil of a rabbit
named Arliss". What is the "thin veil" she refers to?

"Generally, I blog on two topics, politics and litterboxes"

If she owns a small manufacturing company, why wouldn't she blog about
small-business or manufacturing issues? Wouldn't you think that the
primary focus in the life of a business owner WOULD BE THE BUSINESS?

Do a web-search for the phrase:

"The ACA is a boon for small business and we"

Put it in quotes, just like that.

If that was a truly organic composition made by a real person describing
his (or her) actual situation, you wouldn't find it quoted and planted
so often, in so many places - most or all of them pointing to the KOS
link.

It takes political organization and effort to plant a story like that in
so many places.

For more analysis of that story, see here:

http://www.politicaljack.com/threads/well-another-kos-story-debunked.65502/#post-973672

==========
This woman is not who she claims to be.
--------
indeed, not only are the other "stories" that have been debunked
apparently nonexistent, what a woman allegedly misrepresenting who she
is has to do with a "Kos Story" remains a mystery.
--------
Bo you better take a good look at some of this woman's outlandish claims
before you go off the deep end.

This is a paid propaganda piece. No question about it.

Hell they would have done much better to air your story....at least your
numbers represented the real world and they are believeable. I believe
it. But I do not believe the story is KOS.....not for a moment.
----------
So wait, are you saying this bunnygirl is actually Mr. Multiplex in
drag?
===========

See post # 14, #20, #40 of that thread.

=======================
bunnygirl60's Profile

I blog from behind the thin veil of a rabbit named Arliss. Trust me, if
you knew what I have really done in my life, you would find it shocking
- and I would have to kill you. Arliss is not imaginary & she
disapproves of all of us.

Location: Indiana
Groups: Indianapolis Kossacks
Home Page: http://arlissbunny.wordpress.com
Twitter: ArlissBunny

Diaries published: 7 (1 day since last diary on Tue Feb 18, 2014 at
08:59 AM PST)
Comments posted: 367 (0 days since last comment on Tue Feb 18, 2014 at
11:59 PM PST)

Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 660
Total Comment Ratings: 155

Most Recommended Diary: Obamacare Small Business Goldmine, 232 comments,
529 recommends

People Following bunnygirl60: 18

==============

http://arlissbunny.wordpress.com/aboutarliss/

My name is Arliss. I am a twelve-year old lop rabbit. I live in Just to
the Right of Nowhere and I am a blue bunny in a red state. Generally, I
blog on two topics, politics and litterboxes. Sadly, there is little
difference between the two.

See also:

http://racetrackdegenerate.blogspot.ca/2014/02/obamacare-small-business-goldmine.html

https://plus.google.com/communities/113495999150558757220