Looks like I won't need ObamaCare !
Philip Seymour Hoffman
2014-02-02 19:15:38 UTC
Well, looks like the great US healthcare system didn't keep me alive!

On the bright side, I won't be living in this shit-hole country any
more!
C***@work.com
2014-02-02 19:25:32 UTC
How are you posting this from your grave?
micky
2014-02-02 22:06:52 UTC
Post by C***@work.com
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:15:38 -0500, Philip Seymour Hoffman
Post by Philip Seymour Hoffman
Well, looks like the great US healthcare system didn't keep me alive!
On the bright side, I won't be living in this shit-hole country any
more!
How are you posting this from your grave?
He's not been buried yet.

They have wi-fi at the morgue.
Tegger
2014-02-03 00:07:22 UTC
Post by micky
They have wi-fi at the morgue.
It's called die-fi.
Tegger
ChairMan
2014-02-03 18:59:23 UTC
Post by C***@work.com
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:15:38 -0500, Philip Seymour Hoffman
Post by Philip Seymour Hoffman
Well, looks like the great US healthcare system didn't
keep me alive!
On the bright side, I won't be living in this shit-hole
country any
more!
How are you posting this from your grave?
why are you repling to your own post?
stupid fuckwit canuck

k***@attt.bizz
2014-02-03 00:24:53 UTC
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:15:38 -0500, Philip Seymour Hoffman
Post by Philip Seymour Hoffman
Well, looks like the great US healthcare system didn't keep me alive!
On the bright side, I won't be living in this shit-hole country any
more!
Druggies are only asking to die from an overdose. Sorry you were that
stupid, but that's normal for a lefty.